The Side Effects of Chemically Synthesized Statins and Why Natural Statins are the 'Best' Choice
1. Muscle pain and weakness: This is the most common side effect of statins, affecting up to 10%(? 25 and above%!!!) of people who take these medications. In rare cases, statins can cause a serious muscle condition called rhabdomyolysis, which can lead to kidney damage. Loss of Muscle Mass.
2. Digestive problems: Some people may experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation when taking statins.
3. Liver damage: Statins can cause liver damage in some (?quite many!) individuals, although this is rare. Doctors will usually monitor liver function regularly in people taking statins.
4. Increased blood sugar levels: Statins can sometimes cause an increase in blood sugar levels, which can lead to the development of diabetes in some people. Highly hyperglycemic!!!
5. Neurological side effects: In rare cases, statins may cause memory loss, confusion, or other neurological symptoms.