Post-Covid Cardiovascular Crisis (And Other Viral Infections)
1. We all had Covid. Some serious, some not so serious. Vaccines maybe, maybe not helped. Covid maybe, maybe not started from Wuhan Lab.
2. As of March 2023, medical community is on red alert about Cardio-Vascular aftereffects of Covid (and Covid Vaccines). Hundreds of articles in prestigious mainstream medical journals are issuing warnings. (Nature: "Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case", CDC: "increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination"
3. 20% of our distributors in Korea who had not had any underlying diseases, and predispositions previously, suffered life threatening cardio-vascular crises as well 20 some personal friends on mine for the last 6 months. My experience is universal. I survived one mild crisis, too.
4. We recommend R2 (all natural substitute for Statin, pharmaceutical cholesterol control), Phytospirin (all natural substitute for pharmaceutical anticoagulants such as Warfarin).
5. We recommend everybody, I mean, everybody, to refrain from severe/vigorous exercises and hot spring visits.
6. Any signs such as swelling in limbs, shortness of breaths, dizziness, arrhythmia however light and mild, should not be ignored.
(Some Theoretical background)
1. High cholesterol levels can contribute to the development of atherosclerosis, a condition in which cholesterol and other substances build up in the walls of the arteries, making them narrow and stiff. This can lead to the formation of blood clots in the affected arteries. By lowering cholesterol levels with all natural Statins like R2 (Hypertext), you can reduce the amount of cholesterol that is deposited in the artery walls, which may slow the progression of atherosclerosis and reduce the risk of blood clots forming.
2. All Natural statins like R2 (Hypertext) can reduce the risk of blood clots forming by improving the function of the endothelium, the inner lining of blood vessels, and reducing inflammation. Statins can also make platelets less sticky, which can help prevent them from clumping together and forming a clot. Natural Statins have been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce inflammation in the heart muscle that is associated with myocarditis. Additionally, statins can help to improve the function of the endothelium, the inner lining of blood vessels, which may reduce the risk of inflammation and damage to the heart muscle.
3. Natural Statins may also have other benefits that can help prevent heart attacks. These include improving the function of the endothelium, reducing inflammation in the blood vessels, and stabilizing plaque in the arteries.
4. We strongly recommend that Phytospirin (hypertext) be used together with this product.